NORTHERN VALLEY – St. JOHN the BAPTIST Parish – Парафія Різдва св. Івана Хрестителя
Location: Lot S.E. ¼ 4, Bl. 56, Plan 6-4 (10 acres of land were purchased in 1910 for the church and the cemetery). The church was built in 1934 (wooden structure, 50’ x 24’). The first priest to serve the community was Fr. Naucratius Kryzanowsky, OSBM, who had the service on February 11, 1911 in the homestead of M. Stetsko. From 1958 Fr. John Cherkawsky served the community for many years. From 1985 the church is looked after by the priest from Vermilion.