The Manitoba Archives Association has selected the author of God’s Martyr, History’s Witness to be one of 10 recipients of the Manitoba Day Award. The Association established the Award in 2007 to recognize users of archives who have completed an original work of excellence. which contributes to the understanding and celebration of Manitoba history. The 9th annual presentation will be be held at University of Manitoba Archives & Special Collections, Fort Garry Campus, 330 Elizabeth Dafoe Library, on 27 May 2015 at 7:00 pm.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Aug 25; Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 2; The Return of the Relics of the Holy Apostle Bartholomew (829-42); Holy Apostle Titus
- St. Romanos Youth and Young Family Cantoring School
- VIDEO: Sister Emily Schietzsch’s Final Vows and Divine Liturgy.
- Sister Servant fulfils childhood dream with final vows
- Aug 18; Tenth Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 1; Post-feast of the Dormition; Holy Martyrs Florus and Laurus (313-24)