We are happy to announce that Brent Kostyniuk, a writer from Edmonton, Alberta, will offer his column, Both Lungs, on the Royal Doors website. Both Lungs is a column intended for Western Christians and their coming to understand the Eastern Church. We include it here as Brent’s writings have in the past proven to be…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Sept 23, 2018; Eighteenth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Conception of the Honourable and Glorious Prophet, Forerunner and Baptist John
- Sept 14, 2018; The Universal Exaltation of the Precious and Life-Giving Cross
- Living as a Beloved Daughter of God, A Faith Sharing Group for Catholic Women
- Sept 16, 2018; Sunday after the Exaltation of the Cross, Tone 8; Holy Great-Martyr Euphemia, the All-Famed (303)
- Young Adult Pilgrim’s Retreat (Age 18 – 35) Dec. 27 – Jan. 3