We are happy to announce that Brent Kostyniuk, a writer from Edmonton, Alberta, will offer his column, Both Lungs, on the Royal Doors website. Both Lungs is a column intended for Western Christians and their coming to understand the Eastern Church. We include it here as Brent’s writings have in the past proven to be…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)
- Nativity Fast (St. Philip’s Fast) – Nov 15-Dec 24: Activity Ideas