A Marriage Preparation Weekend is being hosted at St. Josaphat Cathedral in Edmonton, February 21st to 23rd, 2014. Couples planning to marry within a Ukrainian Catholic Church are encouraged to register for the course by contacting the Cathedral Office at (780) 422-3181 or by emailing Deacon Jim Nakonechny at email@example.com for more details.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Sept 23, 2018; Eighteenth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Conception of the Honourable and Glorious Prophet, Forerunner and Baptist John
- Sept 14, 2018; The Universal Exaltation of the Precious and Life-Giving Cross
- Living as a Beloved Daughter of God, A Faith Sharing Group for Catholic Women
- Sept 16, 2018; Sunday after the Exaltation of the Cross, Tone 8; Holy Great-Martyr Euphemia, the All-Famed (303)
- Young Adult Pilgrim’s Retreat (Age 18 – 35) Dec. 27 – Jan. 3