A Marriage Preparation Weekend is being hosted at St. Josaphat Cathedral in Edmonton, February 21st to 23rd, 2014. Couples planning to marry within a Ukrainian Catholic Church are encouraged to register for the course by contacting the Cathedral Office at (780) 422-3181 or by emailing Deacon Jim Nakonechny at email@example.com for more details.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Nov 21; The Entrance into the Temple of our Most Holy Lady, the Mother of God and Ever-Virgin Mary
- November 16; The Holy Apostle and Evangelist Matthew
- November 18; Twenty-sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 1; the Holy Martyrs Plato (286-305) and Roman (305)
- November 14; The Holy and All-Praiseworthy Apostle Philip
- November 13; Our Holy Father John Chrysostom (the Golden-Mouthed), Archbishop of Constantinople (407)