Heeding the call of Benedict, the Pope of Rome, to beseech God for the protection of the unborn against so many and varied attacks against nascent human life, this Sunday, the 27th of November, a ‘Pro-life Moleben’ will be served at St Josaphat’s Cathedral at 3:00 pm. Come and join us in our prayers to the God of Life for all the victims of abortion and for the strengthening of the Pro-life movement in this land.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- The UGCC Liturgical Singing Conference 2018
- August 12, 2018 – Twelfth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 3; Post-feast of the Transfiguration; Holy Martyrs Photius and Anicetas (284-305). Dormition Fast
- August 6, 2018 – Holy Transfiguration of our Lord God and Saviour Jesus Christ
- +Sr Irene Miroslawa, SSMI Falls Asleep in The Lord
- +Jayne Buryn, Falls Asleep in The Lord