Heeding the call of Benedict, the Pope of Rome, to beseech God for the protection of the unborn against so many and varied attacks against nascent human life, this Sunday, the 27th of November, a ‘Pro-life Moleben’ will be served at St Josaphat’s Cathedral at 3:00 pm. Come and join us in our prayers to the God of Life for all the victims of abortion and for the strengthening of the Pro-life movement in this land.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- June 24, 2018 – Fifth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; the Nativity of the Honourable and Glorious Prophet John, Forerunner and Baptist of Christ (Apostle’s Fast)
- June 19 – Holy Apostle Jude, Brother of the Lord According to the Flesh
- The Breath of Life: Ukrainian community celebrates a very special Pentecost
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: PART-Time CLEANER/JANITOR Holy Spirit Ukrainian Catholic Seminary
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Full-Time Institutional Cook Holy Spirit Ukrainian Catholic Seminary