Heeding the call of Benedict, the Pope of Rome, to beseech God for the protection of the unborn against so many and varied attacks against nascent human life, this Sunday, the 27th of November, a ‘Pro-life Moleben’ will be served at St Josaphat’s Cathedral at 3:00 pm. Come and join us in our prayers to the God of Life for all the victims of abortion and for the strengthening of the Pro-life movement in this land.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)