At this time when we are being called to isolate ourselves as much as we can to slow down the spread of COVID19, we will postpone the start of our sessions. We will resume as soon as we are told that it is safe to do so.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Appeal Of His Beatitude Sviatoslav
- Vocations With Father Mike
- 5th Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Mother of God of Perpetual Help; Our Venerable Father Athanasius of Athos (c. 1003)
- VIDEO: St. Sophia Parish Sunday Divine Liturgy (June 28)
- June 29: Holy, Glorious, All-Praiseworthy and Chief Apostles, Peter and Paul (Eng/Ukr)