We give You thanks, O invisible King, for by Your infinite power You created all things and, in Your great mercy, brought all things from nothingness into being. Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom Mercy is central to our Faith. So central, in fact, that Pope Francis made it the theme of an Extraordinary Holy […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 08; Twenty-Sixth Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 1; Our Venerable Father Patapius
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2019
- Dec 01; Twenty-Fifth Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 8; The Holy Prophet Nahum (7th century BC)
- Items for the Christmas Season at our St. Macrina Books & Gifts Shop located at the Pastoral Centre