GREAT VESPERS At Psalm 140 In Tone 6 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice! O Lover of mankind, when You were at supper with Your faithful disciples You revealed the great mystery of Your incarnation, saying: Eat the life-giving bread which is My Body, and drink […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Pope Francis Appoints Most Rev. Borys Gudziak as new Metropolitan-Archbishop of the Ukrainian Archeparchy of Philadelphia (ENG/UKR)
- Banquet for Fr. Anton Taresenko on the Occasion on His Retirement
- February 17; Sunday of the Prodigal Son, Tone 6; The Holy and Great-Martyr Theodore the Recruit (286-305)
- February 10; Sunday of the Publican and the Pharisee, Tone 5; The Holy Martyr Charalampius (193-211)
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Feb 2019