A young lady told me that one of her most poignant memories of her father was watching him make hamburger patties one day. The meat was still partially frozen and it was obvious his hands were suffering from the cold. She asked him why he was doing it if it hurt so much. He replied, […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Christmas & Theophany Service Schedules 2018
- Bishop David’s 2018 Nativity (Christmas) Video Greeting
- PASTORAL LETTER OF THE UKRAINIAN CATHOLIC BISHOPS OF CANADA ON THE OCCASION OF THE NATIVITY OF OUR LORD 2018/2019 (ENG/UKR)
- NATIVITY (CHRISTMAS) PASTORAL LETTER OF HIS BEATITUDE SVIATOSLAV (ENG/UKR)
- Dec 25, 2018; Nativity in the Flesh of Our Lord, God and Saviour Jesus Christ