As a writer, some of the most interesting columns to do are the ones which respond to questions from readers. This is one of them. Marie approached me regarding confusion about the Transfiguration. Was Christ’s divinity truly revealed? The question is a timely one. Now, as we prepare for the Nativity, the celebration of Christ […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)
- Commemoration of the Fathers of the Seventh Ecumenical Council, Tone 4; our Venerable Mother Parasceva of Ternovo (11th c.); The Holy Martyrs Nazarius, Gervasius, Protasius and Celsus (64-68); Passing into eternal life of Blessed Roman Lysko, Pastor of Youth and Martyr of L’viv;
- Sunday Oct 7, 2018; Twentieth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 3; the Holy Martyrs Sergius and Bacchus (293-305)
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Oct 2018