To the Very Reverend Clergy, Monastics and Religious Sisters, Seminarians and Laity of the Ukrainian Catholic Church in Canada: Christ is Born! Glorify Him! The unapproachable God, out of mercy, wished to become visible for us. He comes in the flesh, to be born as a human being of the most pure Virgin, in the […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Aug 25; Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 2; The Return of the Relics of the Holy Apostle Bartholomew (829-42); Holy Apostle Titus
- St. Romanos Youth and Young Family Cantoring School
- VIDEO: Sister Emily Schietzsch’s Final Vows and Divine Liturgy.
- Sister Servant fulfils childhood dream with final vows
- Aug 18; Tenth Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 1; Post-feast of the Dormition; Holy Martyrs Florus and Laurus (313-24)