GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading Blessed is the man… is sung only when feast occurs on a Sunday or Monday At Psalm 140 In Tone 6 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice! By its elevation the Cross is like an appeal to the whole creation. We adore…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 16; Sunday of the Holy Forefathers, Tone 5; the Holy Prophet Haggai (6th c. BC)
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky