If we could imagine the instruments in a nation’s diplomatic kit as a set of keys, we’d find that some, like masters, fit a range of locks, while others must be cut to order. Before determining which type a given lock requires, we need to acknowledge that a lock exists at all. When it comes […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- June 16; First Sunday after Pentecost. All Saints Sunday
- +Sr Aloysia Safranowicz, SSMI Falls Asleep in The Lord
- Sunday, June 9; Descent of the Holy Spirit. Holy and Glorious Pentecost
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER June 2019
- Sunday, June 2; Seventh Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Holy Fathers of the First Ecumenical Council of Nicaea, Octoechos Tone 6; Our Holy Father Nicephorus the Confessor (829)