GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man…” is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 5 Lead my soul forth from prison* that I may give thanks to Your name. With Your precious Cross, O Christ, You have put the Devil to shame. With Your Resurrection You have deadened the sting of Death. We, therefore,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- June 29, 2019 Holy, Glorious, All-Praiseworthy and Chief Apostles, Peter and Paul
- June 27; Bishop-Martyr Nykolai (Nicholas) Charnetsky and the Twenty-Seven Other New Blesseds of the Church of Rus’-Ukraine Beatified in 2001; Our Venerable Father Samson, Host of Strangers (527-65)
- June 23; Second Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 1; The Holy Martyr Agrippina
- June 16; First Sunday after Pentecost. All Saints Sunday
- +Sr Aloysia Safranowicz, SSMI Falls Asleep in The Lord