VESPERS At Psalm 140 In Tone 6 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice! While the birthday of the shameless Herod was being celebrated, the oath made to the lustful dancer was fulfilled; the head of the Forerunner was cut off and offered on a platter to…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Pictures from St. Stephen’s Praznyk (Sept 16) and Feast of the Cross (Sept 13)
- The Holy Spirit Ukrainian Catholic Seminary Comes to Edmonton (Blessing of Building and Start of New Year)
- October 28; Twenty-third Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 6; the Holy Martyrs Terentius and Neonila; Our Venerable Father Stephen the Sabaite, Composer of Canons (9th c.); the Holy Martyr Parasceve of Iconium
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)