VESPERS Kathisma Blessed is the man… is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 1 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice! O what a wonder! The Source of Life is placed in a tomb; the grave becomes a ladder to heaven. Rejoice, Gethsemane, holy chamber of the…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)