GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man…” is taken. At Psalm 140 In Tone 1 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice! O all-compassionate Word, You carried Elias the Tishbite away from the earth in a chariot of fire. Through his intercession save us who faithfully…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Sunday, May 26 Sixth Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Man Born Blind, Octoechos Tone 5; The Holy Apostle Carpus, One of the Seventy Disciples
- May 15; Mid-Pentecost; Our Venerable Father Pachomius the Great (346)
- May 19; Fifth Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Samaritan Woman
- ‘We’ve waited 15 years for this’: New Ukrainian church for Sherwood Park parish topped off with golden dome
- May 12; Fourth Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Paralytic.