Note: This is an All-Night Vigil rank feast. Current available texts have this feast ranked as Polyeleos. We have repeated Stichera at Psalm 140 to number 8, and we have taken the sessional hymns from Matins and a lone Doxastichon from the Basilian Mylytvoslov to compose the Lytia Stichera. Once we have proper texts for…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 16; Sunday of the Holy Forefathers, Tone 5; the Holy Prophet Haggai (6th c. BC)
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky