GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading Blessed is the man… is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 1 Lead my soul forth from prison* that I may give thanks to Your name. Accept our evening prayer, O holy Lord, and grant us forgiveness of sins, for You alone manifested the Resurrection to the world. The just…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Banquet for Fr. Anton Taresenko on the Occasion on His Retirement
- February 17; Sunday of the Prodigal Son, Tone 6; The Holy and Great-Martyr Theodore the Recruit (286-305)
- February 10; Sunday of the Publican and the Pharisee, Tone 5; The Holy Martyr Charalampius (193-211)
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Feb 2019
- Our Saint Sophia. Letter of His Beatitude Sviatoslav on the Occasion of the Centenary of the Renewal of Unity of the Ukrainian Nation and State (ENG/UKR)