He has spoken blasphemy! … What do you think?” the high priest asked the assembled Sanhedrin. And they answered, “He is deserving of death.” Thus the Lord Jesus was condemned (cf. Matthew 26:59-67). But in what had He supposedly blasphemed? The Gospel records it this way, “The high priest answered and said to [Jesus], ‘I…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- EASTER PASTORAL LETTER OF HIS BEATITUDE SVIATOSLAV 2019 (ENG/UKR)
- Lenten, Paschal (Easter) Schedule & Graveside Services 2019
- Pascha: The Feast of the Resurrection of our Lord God and Saviour, Jesus Christ – April 21
- Last Minute Items for Holy Week and Easter Can be Purchased at St. Macrina Books & Gifts at the Pastoral Centre
- PASTORAL LETTEROF HIS BEATITUDE SVIATOSLAVTO YOUTH ON PALM SUNDAY (ENG/UKR)