by Fr. Deacon Kevin Bezner When visitors arrive at St. Basil the Great Ukrainian Catholic Mission in Charlotte, North Carolina, they often seem perplexed to see that we have no pews. They stop for a moment, look around, and then immediately make their way to one of the chairs that line the two long walls…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David