GREAT VESPERS Kathisma “Blessed is the man…” is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 6 Lead my soul forth from prison* that I may give thanks to Your name. O Christ, You won the victory over Hades, You ascended the Cross so that You might raise up with Yourself all those who dwelt in…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Aug 25; Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 2; The Return of the Relics of the Holy Apostle Bartholomew (829-42); Holy Apostle Titus
- St. Romanos Youth and Young Family Cantoring School
- VIDEO: Sister Emily Schietzsch’s Final Vows and Divine Liturgy.
- Sister Servant fulfils childhood dream with final vows
- Aug 18; Tenth Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 1; Post-feast of the Dormition; Holy Martyrs Florus and Laurus (313-24)