The new Particular Law (Canons) have been reviewed in a process which lasted over 10 years. They oblige all Ukrainian Catholics. Also, all Eparchial statutes must be reviewed to make sure that they are compliant to the new laws. They were recently promulgated by our Patriarch Sviatoslav Shevchuk. UKRAINIAN PDF | ENGLISH PDF
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David