THE RESURRECTION OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST PASCHAL MATINS The clergy, fully vested as for Divine Liturgy in bright vestments, come before the altar in the usual order and all together they make a bow. A light is struck within the Altar, the First Priest lights the Paschal Trikirion and gives the light to all…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Pictures from St. Stephen’s Praznyk (Sept 16) and Feast of the Cross (Sept 13)
- The Holy Spirit Ukrainian Catholic Seminary Comes to Edmonton (Blessing of Building and Start of New Year)
- October 28; Twenty-third Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 6; the Holy Martyrs Terentius and Neonila; Our Venerable Father Stephen the Sabaite, Composer of Canons (9th c.); the Holy Martyr Parasceve of Iconium
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)