This is the authentic feast of Christ the King. On Palm Sunday, Jerusalem received Jesus Christ as the Messianic King. Even in the temple itself, the children cried out the royal acclamation “Hosanna,” which had not been heard since the end of the Macchabean monarchy over a century before. The “authorities” were terrified; if the…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- May 15; Mid-Pentecost; Our Venerable Father Pachomius the Great (346)
- May 19; Fifth Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Samaritan Woman
- ‘We’ve waited 15 years for this’: New Ukrainian church for Sherwood Park parish topped off with golden dome
- May 12; Fourth Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Paralytic.
- VIDEO: Installation of the Gold Dome Cap and Cross at St. Sophia Parish