Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts At Psalm 140 In Tone 6 10. Departing from Your divine precepts as from Jerusalem, and going down to the passions of Jericho, travelling by way of the cares of this life on the pathways of dishonour, I fell prey to the thievery of thoughts; they stripped me of my…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David