ALL SOULS SATURDAY The Holy Fathers were convinced that the commemoration of the departed by alms and sacrifices [Divine Liturgies] brings great comfort and benefit to them. (Synaxarion for Meat-fare Saturday) One of the most venerable traditions in the Church, equally observed in the West as in the East, is the commemoration of the departed…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Christmas & Theophany Service Schedules 2018
- Bishop David’s 2018 Nativity (Christmas) Video Greeting
- PASTORAL LETTER OF THE UKRAINIAN CATHOLIC BISHOPS OF CANADA ON THE OCCASION OF THE NATIVITY OF OUR LORD 2018/2019 (ENG/UKR)
- NATIVITY (CHRISTMAS) PASTORAL LETTER OF HIS BEATITUDE SVIATOSLAV (ENG/UKR)
- Dec 25, 2018; Nativity in the Flesh of Our Lord, God and Saviour Jesus Christ