Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts At Psalm 140 In Tone 8 6. Today, as we pass the middle of Lent, by the might of the Cross let us glorify the mighty God and Saviour Who was lifted up in the midst of the earth. As we look, show us Your sufferings, Master, and Your precious…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David