Back in September, Both Lungs recalled a particularly uplifting Divine Liturgy I attended while on holidays in London. The celebrant was Father Mark Woodruff who had been ordained in the Latin Church, but who had bi-ritual faculties. This month, Both Lungs visits with Father Mark to get a different perspective on the Eastern Church and…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- October 28; Twenty-third Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 6; the Holy Martyrs Terentius and Neonila; Our Venerable Father Stephen the Sabaite, Composer of Canons (9th c.); the Holy Martyr Parasceve of Iconium
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery