GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man…” is taken only if the feast falls on a Sunday or Monday. At Psalm 140 In Tone 1 8. O Simeon, tell us whom you are joyfully carrying into the Temple. To whom are you saying: Now You may dismiss Your servant, O Lord, because my…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Pope Francis Appoints Most Rev. Borys Gudziak as new Metropolitan-Archbishop of the Ukrainian Archeparchy of Philadelphia (ENG/UKR)
- Banquet for Fr. Anton Taresenko on the Occasion on His Retirement
- February 17; Sunday of the Prodigal Son, Tone 6; The Holy and Great-Martyr Theodore the Recruit (286-305)
- February 10; Sunday of the Publican and the Pharisee, Tone 5; The Holy Martyr Charalampius (193-211)
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Feb 2019