O godly-minded Anna,* you bore in your womb the pure Mother of God, who gave birth to Life.* Rejoicing, therefore, in glory* you have passed today to a heavenly inheritance,* where those who exult have their dwelling.* There you intercede for the forgiveness of sins* of those who love you, O ever-blessed one. (Troparion, Tone…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)