O godly-minded Anna,* you bore in your womb the pure Mother of God, who gave birth to Life.* Rejoicing, therefore, in glory* you have passed today to a heavenly inheritance,* where those who exult have their dwelling.* There you intercede for the forgiveness of sins* of those who love you, O ever-blessed one. (Troparion, Tone…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 16; Sunday of the Holy Forefathers, Tone 5; the Holy Prophet Haggai (6th c. BC)
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky