O godly-minded Anna,* you bore in your womb the pure Mother of God, who gave birth to Life.* Rejoicing, therefore, in glory* you have passed today to a heavenly inheritance,* where those who exult have their dwelling.* There you intercede for the forgiveness of sins* of those who love you, O ever-blessed one. (Troparion, Tone…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- June 16; First Sunday after Pentecost. All Saints Sunday
- +Sr Aloysia Safranowicz, SSMI Falls Asleep in The Lord
- Sunday, June 9; Descent of the Holy Spirit. Holy and Glorious Pentecost
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER June 2019
- Sunday, June 2; Seventh Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Holy Fathers of the First Ecumenical Council of Nicaea, Octoechos Tone 6; Our Holy Father Nicephorus the Confessor (829)