O genuine passion-bearers and true followers of the Gospel of Christ,* chaste Borys and innocent Hlib,* you did not oppose your brother turned enemy* who killed you bodies but could not touch your souls.* Therefore let the wicked lover of power shed tears of lament* while you rejoice in the presence of the Holy Trinity…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- October 28; Twenty-third Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 6; the Holy Martyrs Terentius and Neonila; Our Venerable Father Stephen the Sabaite, Composer of Canons (9th c.); the Holy Martyr Parasceve of Iconium
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery