O genuine passion-bearers and true followers of the Gospel of Christ,* chaste Borys and innocent Hlib,* you did not oppose your brother turned enemy* who killed you bodies but could not touch your souls.* Therefore let the wicked lover of power shed tears of lament* while you rejoice in the presence of the Holy Trinity…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David