GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man…” is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 5 10. With Your precious Cross, O Christ, You have put the Devil to shame. With Your Resurrection You have deadened the sting of Death. We, therefore, glorify You, O only-begotten Son of God. 9. O Christ, Who granted…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 16; Sunday of the Holy Forefathers, Tone 5; the Holy Prophet Haggai (6th c. BC)
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky