GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the Man…” is sung. At Palm 140 In Tone 4 6. You were a second Constantine in word and deed, for he was born in a Christian age, yet lived for many years among the pagans, while you were born of heathen, but loved Christ who loved you….
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)