By Brent Kostyniuk One of my son-in-laws is fond of saying, “You say pot-ay-to and I say pot-ah-to.” He usually makes the comment towards the end of a long conversation when we have been discussing cars or modern technology. We never really argue and our discussions never become heated. However, we come from different generations…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David