On February 28, 2013, Benedict XVI, now Pope-Emeritus, leaves the Chair of Peter to dedicate himself to a life of prayer and solitude. We give thanks to God for his scholarly intellect, his loving pastor’s heart, and shining holiness during his eight-year tenure as the head of the Church. May the Lord bless Pope-Emeritus Benedict and grant him many blessed years! На Многая Літа!
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 16; Sunday of the Holy Forefathers, Tone 5; the Holy Prophet Haggai (6th c. BC)
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky