On February 28, 2013, Benedict XVI, now Pope-Emeritus, leaves the Chair of Peter to dedicate himself to a life of prayer and solitude. We give thanks to God for his scholarly intellect, his loving pastor’s heart, and shining holiness during his eight-year tenure as the head of the Church. May the Lord bless Pope-Emeritus Benedict and grant him many blessed years! На Многая Літа!
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- June 16; First Sunday after Pentecost. All Saints Sunday
- +Sr Aloysia Safranowicz, SSMI Falls Asleep in The Lord
- Sunday, June 9; Descent of the Holy Spirit. Holy and Glorious Pentecost
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER June 2019
- Sunday, June 2; Seventh Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Holy Fathers of the First Ecumenical Council of Nicaea, Octoechos Tone 6; Our Holy Father Nicephorus the Confessor (829)