ANSHAW – ALL SAINTS Parish – Парафія Всіх Святих
A mission parish from 1935. The wooden church (36’ x 24’) was built in 1938 on 1 acre of land. There were originally 40 people. The church is located 16 km. from Bonneville. There was also a Ukrainian Catholic Women’s League.
The Basilian Fathers (Fr. George Zydan) served the community from 1935. Fr. Dionisius Dzygolyk, OSBM, was the one who did the most for the parish community. The following pioneers made a special effort in building the church: Michael Zaporozhan, Stefan Charun, Matthew Pshyk, Ulan Strumetskyi, Nicholas Baran, Gregory and Fedir Shustak, Andrew Baran, Levko Grotsky, Dmytro Kahanyshyn, Frank Strumetskyi, T. Kropivnitskyi and some others. On December 19, 1944 a BUCC Branch was established. The Eparchial clergy looked after the Mission from 1949: Fr. Michael Gural , Fr. Michael Hawryluk (1950), Fr. Michael Gural (1954-1955), Fr. George Maly (1956), Fr. Dmytro Hnat (1957-1976), Fr. Ivan Makuch (1983-1986).