Sadly, Human Trafficking is one of the most lucrative businesses in the world! Join this four-week online study group where, through reading, watching videos and discussion, participants will learn about human trafficking and Catholic Social Teaching, the buyers and prostituted persons, the connection between pornography and prostitution as well as Canadian law that protects exploited persons. These sessions are an introduction into the reality of human trafficking and sexual exploitation and what actions we can take to fight it.
Through a combination of reading materials, video content, and engaging discussions, these sessions aim to provide participants with an introductory understanding of the reality of human trafficking and sexual exploitation. Additionally, we will discuss actionable steps that can be taken to fight against these atrocities.
- Sessions Capacity: Minimum 6 participants, Maximum 10 participants
- Registration Deadline: January 10
- To Register: Send an e-mail to Inessa McIntyre at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zoom Link: Upon registration, participants will receive the Zoom link via email.
Dates & Times:
- Wednesdays @ 7:00-8:30 pm
- January 17 – February 7
- Online (Zoom)
How to Register:
To secure your spot in these crucial study sessions, please send an email to Inessa McIntyre at email@example.com. The Zoom link will be shared with registered participants.