On Wednesday, 25 March, the feast of the Annunciation, he has invited “the Heads of the Churches and the leaders of every Christian community, together with all Christians of the various confessions, to invoke the Almighty, the omnipotent God, to recite at the same time the prayer that Jesus, our Lord, taught us” – the Our Father. “On that day on which many Christians recall the Annunciation to the Virgin Mary of the Incarnation of the Word”, Pope Francis prayed, “may the Lord listen to the united prayer of all of His disciples who are preparing themselves to celebrate the victory of the Risen Christ”.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- April 9; Vespers with the Divine Liturgy of St. Basil the Great on Great Thursday
- Telus Optic TV Live Streaming Cathedral’s Easter services from Holy Thursday through Easter Monday
- VIDEO: Bishop David’s Paschal Greeting (ENG/UKR)
- Paschal Pastoral Letter of the Ukrainian Catholic Bishops of Canada 2020 (Eng/Ukr)
- His Beatitude Patriarch Sviatoslav’ Paschal Message 2020 (ENG/UKR)