On Wednesday, 25 March, the feast of the Annunciation, he has invited “the Heads of the Churches and the leaders of every Christian community, together with all Christians of the various confessions, to invoke the Almighty, the omnipotent God, to recite at the same time the prayer that Jesus, our Lord, taught us” – the Our Father. “On that day on which many Christians recall the Annunciation to the Virgin Mary of the Incarnation of the Word”, Pope Francis prayed, “may the Lord listen to the united prayer of all of His disciples who are preparing themselves to celebrate the victory of the Risen Christ”.
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- VIDEO: St. Sophia Parish Sunday Divine Liturgy (May 24)
- Fr. Mike’s 40 Day Jesus Prayer Challenge
- 7th Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Holy Fathers of the First Ecumenical Council of Nicaea, Tone 6; Our Venerable Father Simeon of the “Mountain of Wonders” (596)
- Bible Study With Father Peter
- Camp Oselia’s FLAMINGOES!