GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man…” is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 4 Lead my soul forth from prison* that I may give thanks to Your name. We never cease to adore Your life-giving Cross, O Christ our God, and we glorify Your Resurrection on the third day. For You, almighty One, […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- May 15; Mid-Pentecost; Our Venerable Father Pachomius the Great (346)
- May 19; Fifth Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Samaritan Woman
- ‘We’ve waited 15 years for this’: New Ukrainian church for Sherwood Park parish topped off with golden dome
- May 12; Fourth Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Paralytic.
- VIDEO: Installation of the Gold Dome Cap and Cross at St. Sophia Parish