THE RESURRECTION OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST PASCHAL MATINS The clergy, fully vested as for Divine Liturgy in bright vestments, come before the altar in the usual order and all together they make a bow. A light is struck within the Altar, the First Priest lights the Paschal Trikirion and gives the light to all […]
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Banquet for Fr. Anton Taresenko on the Occasion on His Retirement
- February 17; Sunday of the Prodigal Son, Tone 6; The Holy and Great-Martyr Theodore the Recruit (286-305)
- February 10; Sunday of the Publican and the Pharisee, Tone 5; The Holy Martyr Charalampius (193-211)
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Feb 2019
- Our Saint Sophia. Letter of His Beatitude Sviatoslav on the Occasion of the Centenary of the Renewal of Unity of the Ukrainian Nation and State (ENG/UKR)