GREAT VESPERS Beginning of Vespers with Litiya: Glory be to the holy, consubstantial, life-creating and undivided Trinity, now and ever and for ages of ages. Amen. Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man” is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 1 Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord;* O Lord, hear my voice!…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- May 15; Mid-Pentecost; Our Venerable Father Pachomius the Great (346)
- May 19; Fifth Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Samaritan Woman
- ‘We’ve waited 15 years for this’: New Ukrainian church for Sherwood Park parish topped off with golden dome
- May 12; Fourth Sunday after Pascha. Sunday of the Paralytic.
- VIDEO: Installation of the Gold Dome Cap and Cross at St. Sophia Parish