GREAT VESPERS Kathisma Reading “Blessed is the man…” is sung. At Psalm 140 In Tone 7 Lead my soul forth from prison* that I may give thanks to Your name. Come, let us rejoice in the Lord, Who destroyed the power of death and enlightened the human race; and let us cry out with the…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Pictures from St. Stephen’s Praznyk (Sept 16) and Feast of the Cross (Sept 13)
- The Holy Spirit Ukrainian Catholic Seminary Comes to Edmonton (Blessing of Building and Start of New Year)
- October 28; Twenty-third Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 6; the Holy Martyrs Terentius and Neonila; Our Venerable Father Stephen the Sabaite, Composer of Canons (9th c.); the Holy Martyr Parasceve of Iconium
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)