GREAT VESPERS At Psalm 140 In Tone 4 If You mark iniquities, Lord, who can stand?* But with You forgiveness is that You may be revered. You faithfully observed the Law and worked unceasingly for God the Creator. He granted you motherhood, Anna: your child brought forth Christ in the flesh. With the Virgin Mother…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David