GREAT VESPERS Kathisma from the 9th Kathisma At Psalm 140 In Tone 4 The mid-point of the feast has arrived; the days which begin with the resurrection of the Saviour and are fulfilled in the divine feast of Pentecost. Truly it unites both Feasts and draws light from their double brightness, giving honour to…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 16; Sunday of the Holy Forefathers, Tone 5; the Holy Prophet Haggai (6th c. BC)
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky