On December 5th, the eve of St. Nicholas, Grande Prairie Parish received the gift of a new church building. We are now better able to accommodate our Ukrainian Catholic presence in Grande Prairie and the Peace Country. The building was purchased from the McLaurin Baptist Church and will be renovated before the community makes use of it. Please keep the community in your prayers as it works through the renovations and makes the exciting move. Mnohia Lita!
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David