On December 5th, the eve of St. Nicholas, Grande Prairie Parish received the gift of a new church building. We are now better able to accommodate our Ukrainian Catholic presence in Grande Prairie and the Peace Country. The building was purchased from the McLaurin Baptist Church and will be renovated before the community makes use of it. Please keep the community in your prayers as it works through the renovations and makes the exciting move. Mnohia Lita!
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Aug 25; Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 2; The Return of the Relics of the Holy Apostle Bartholomew (829-42); Holy Apostle Titus
- St. Romanos Youth and Young Family Cantoring School
- VIDEO: Sister Emily Schietzsch’s Final Vows and Divine Liturgy.
- Sister Servant fulfils childhood dream with final vows
- Aug 18; Tenth Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 1; Post-feast of the Dormition; Holy Martyrs Florus and Laurus (313-24)