Taught by the priest Ermolaus* you received your vocation to heal from heaven.* You embraced the faith of your Mother* and suffered valiantly for it rejoicing.* You obtained the grace to heal ailments, and so we turn to you:* Heal our infirmities, O glorious Great-Martyr Panteleimon,* that we might honour your memory with praises. (Troparion,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Church Singing Conference Gathers Over 100 Participants in Parma, Ohio
- October 21; Twenty-Second Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 5; our Venerable Father Hilarion the Great (371)
- October 18; Holy Apostle and Evangelist Luke
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)