Taught by the priest Ermolaus* you received your vocation to heal from heaven.* You embraced the faith of your Mother* and suffered valiantly for it rejoicing.* You obtained the grace to heal ailments, and so we turn to you:* Heal our infirmities, O glorious Great-Martyr Panteleimon,* that we might honour your memory with praises. (Troparion,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- June 30; Third Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 2; The Synaxis of the Holy, Glorious and All-Praiseworthy Twelve Apostles
- June 29, 2019 Holy, Glorious, All-Praiseworthy and Chief Apostles, Peter and Paul
- June 27; Bishop-Martyr Nykolai (Nicholas) Charnetsky and the Twenty-Seven Other New Blesseds of the Church of Rus’-Ukraine Beatified in 2001; Our Venerable Father Samson, Host of Strangers (527-65)
- June 23; Second Sunday after Pentecost, Octoechos Tone 1; The Holy Martyr Agrippina
- June 16; First Sunday after Pentecost. All Saints Sunday