Taught by the priest Ermolaus* you received your vocation to heal from heaven.* You embraced the faith of your Mother* and suffered valiantly for it rejoicing.* You obtained the grace to heal ailments, and so we turn to you:* Heal our infirmities, O glorious Great-Martyr Panteleimon,* that we might honour your memory with praises. (Troparion,…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David