Athanasius was born in Trebizond of God-fearing parents. He became orphaned at an early age but, by the Providence of God, a commander took him under his care and brought him to Constantinople to be educated. Because of his meekness and humbleness, he was the favorite of his peers. During the children’s games, the children…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- CBC Interview with Marc Turgeon, the director at St. Michael’s Cemetery
- The Shroud of Turin: Discover the facts about the most studied artifact in Christendom (Oct 28, 2018 & Feb 24, 2019)
- Commemoration of the Fathers of the Seventh Ecumenical Council, Tone 4; our Venerable Mother Parasceva of Ternovo (11th c.); The Holy Martyrs Nazarius, Gervasius, Protasius and Celsus (64-68); Passing into eternal life of Blessed Roman Lysko, Pastor of Youth and Martyr of L’viv;
- Sunday Oct 7, 2018; Twentieth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 3; the Holy Martyrs Sergius and Bacchus (293-305)
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Oct 2018