GREAT VESPERS Paschal Troparion with Versicles The celebrant sings the following versicles, and to each one the people respond by singing: “Christ is risen …” v. Let God arise and let his enemies be scattered, * and let those who hate Him flee from before His face. v. As smoke vanishes, so let them vanish…
The rich man is not one who has much but one who gives much. For, what he gives away remains his forever.
St. John Chrysostom
- Dec 09; Twenty-ninth Sunday after Pentecost, Tone 4; Conception of Saint Anna when she conceived the Most Holy Mother of God
- Dec 06; Our Holy Father Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia
- EPARCHIAL NEWSLETTER Dec 2018
- Bishops’ Roundtable: Alberta/NWT Catholic Bishops sat down for an interview and conversation with Lorraine Turchansky
- Altar Boys NEW YEAR’S PARTY With Bishop David